JBC 125 SERIES
- Table top unit
- Selection panel with 8 back-lit buttons that can be set either as direct selections or pre-selections
- 32 digit alphanumeric display
- 170mm high delivery area with lighting to accommodate both a small espresso cups (with pivoting espresso cup holder), big cups, mugs or a jug
JBC 325 SERIES
- Table top or cabinet, plumbed or internal refillable tank, perfect for small to medium size accounts
- Tactile selection panel (Soft Touch Technology) with 12 push buttons that can be configured both as selections or preselections
- 32 digit alphanumeric display
- 170mm high delivery area suitable for mug or jug and foldaway espresso cup support
JBC 525 SERIES
- Plumbed or internal refillable tank, internal cup drop and mug capabilities. Variety of deepened products and drinks. Money and credit card acceptance vending capabilities. Perfect for accounts looking for full feature capabilities
- Tactile selection panel (Soft Touch Technology) with 12 back-lit buttons that can be set either as direct selections or preselections
- *Back-lit Lexan or 7" LCD screen that makes the machine communicative with display of video clips, images or messages
- Customizable suger dosage
- Illuminated cup station with a height of 170mm to be able to host a jug
The perfect espresso, as defined by the Italian Espresso Institute, an organization that safeguards espresso around the world, is:
Portion of ground coffee: 7 g +- 0.5
Temperature of the water: 88 °C +- 2 °C [191 F] Temperature of beverage in the cup: 67 °C +- 3 °C [153 F] Water input pressure: 9 millibar +- 1
Percolation time: 25 sec +- 2.5 sec
Milliliters in a cup (including the foam): 25 ml +- 2.5
Arabica vs. Robusta Beans
The two primary green coffee beans grown around the world are Coffea Arabica and Coffea Caneaphora [Robusta]. Arabica coffee is used primarily in fresh coffee and should always be the bean of choice for your JBC units. The beans produce a balance aroma of sweet and sharp creating a more delicate taste than Robusta. The Arabica bean makes up 70% of the world’s coffee supply.
Arabica coffee is used primarily in fresh coffee and should always be the bean of choice for your JBC units. The beans produce a balance aroma of sweet and sharp creating a more delicate taste than Robusta. Arabica makes up 70% of the world’s coffee supply.
In contrast the hearty Robusta bean provides a much more earthy flavor and heavier body that gives it a slightly bitter taste. Robusta produces twice the amount of caffeine than Arabica. The beans are often used as filler in lower grade coffee blends though the powerful flavor is becoming more desirable in blends that wish to have more ‘strength’ and ‘finish’. You can now a find 10-15% Robusta blend in Italian espresso as it can produce a fuller taste and improved foam head, known as crema.
The Bean Addiction equipment is calibrated in Italy to provide exact performance and quality levels according to the international guidelines. They can be adjusted to satisfy most North American tastes without affecting these criteria.
Espresso: A dark roasted coffee, prepared by a rapid infusion of very hot water
through the coffee grounds. The coffee should be served in petite cups. The
strength of the coffee is controlled by the darkness of the beans after roasting, how
dense they are packed and the amount of water that is forced through them.
Crema: A part of the visual allure of espresso, the aromatics, the flavor and
long-lasting aftertaste of espresso. Premium beans produce the perfect levels of
crema on espresso, black coffee and Americano. The strength of coffee will produce
varying crema visuals. JBC systems will provide a perfect crema for every cup of
coffee- from mild to espresso – this sets The Bean Addiction apart from most other coffee services!
Cappuccino: A combination of one shot of espresso, hot steamed milk, topped with
a frothy head of milk. The froth will vary depending on the strength of the espresso.Less milk than a latte
Mochaccino: Shot of espresso, topped with a shot of chocolate and into the milk foam.
Latte: Steamed milk with a shot of espresso on top - Less milk foam than
Americano: An Americano is a single shot of espresso with 6 to 8 ounces of hot
water added. (amounts can be adjusted accordingly for larger cup sizes)
A Bean Addiction Hot Chocolate: Created from quality cocoa powder and skim milk and heated and whipped to produce a rich beverage with an soothing taste.